1. Rolls Royce Sweptail – $13 Million. The Rolls-Royce Sweptail is a one-off luxury peace made in the United Kingdom by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. It was commissioned in 2013 for an anonymous super-yacht and aircraft specialist.
2. Mercedes Benz Maybach Exelero – $8.0 million. Despite its peculiar looks, it’s one hell of a high-performance four-seater sports car with V12 twin-turbo engine. It was commissioned by a German subsidiary of Goodyear, Fulda, to test their new Carat Exelero tire range.
3. Bugatti Divo – $5.8 million. The Bugatti Divo is a mid-engine sports car developed with a track-focused approach and manufactured by Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S. It was named after French racing driver Albert Divo, who won the Targa Florio race twice in the 1920s for Bugatti.
4. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita – $4.8 million. Intended to be limited to only three units, the CCXR Trevita cost so much to manufacture, Koenigsegg decided to make the car even more exclusive and limit the number to just two.
5. Lamborghini Veneno Roadster – $4.5 million. Veneno means venom or poison in Spanish and the car certainly gives off a deadly presence. Based on the Aventador, the Veneno was created to celebrate Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary and was introduced at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show.
Let us know in the comment section